Four Shades : A Book of Poems
Four Shades (Poems)
- Written by : This book is a collection of poems written by 4 authors.
1. Robert Seiboi – Born and raised in Nagaland and currently based on Delhi pursuing research in Delhi University. He also simultaneously served as an Assistant Professor in colleges under the same university. Nature, relationships and humor are what inspire his creative interests.
2. Aboli Chishi – Currently working in Singapore as an Marketing Executive. For her, writing a poem after a rough day is always therapeutic.
3. Temjenrenba Anichar – Currently working as a reporter for Eastern Mirror daily.
4. Vishu Rita Krocha – A freelance journalist who has written multiple books like ‘A Bucket of Rain’, ‘The Chakhesangs – A window to Phek District’ etc.
- Format : Paperback
- Language : English
Out of stockCompare