- HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
To place an order, click on a product, select quantity
- WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES ON MY ORDER?
For any query or request for update on your order, send an email to email@example.com along with your order number
- CAN I RETURN AN ORDER AND GET A REFUND?
Unfortunately, we do not allow refunds on the R&L Shop. Return and E
- CAN I EXCHANGE AN ORDER?
Yes, certain sellers offer the ability to exchange products. Please visit Refund and Returns to find out if the seller of your chosen product offers the ability to return and exchange your order.
- I HAVEN’T RECEIVED ANY TRACKING DETAILS FOR MY ORDER. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Tracking details will be emailed to you by R&L after it has been packed and shipped by the seller. To know more about our shipping process and delivery estimates, visit SHIPPING for more details. For any other query, send an email with the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS DO I HAVE?
You can chose to pay online via credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking.
I addition to online payment methods – listed above, Cash on Delivery (COD) facility is also available for orders shipped to most parts of Nagaland: Kohima, Dimapur, Mokokchung, Wokha, Tuensang, Jotsoma, Kiphiri, Phek, Pfutsero, Chizami, Longleng, Thizama and Meriema. Customers from Nagaland need to enter their Nagaland address during checkout in order to avail the COD option.
- HOW CAN I REPORT A PROBLEM WITH MY ORDER?
Please send us a mail at email@example.com. In the email, do include all information such as order number, context, pictures that will assist us in addressing the issue at the earliest.
- HOW CAN I CONTACT A SELLER ?
Please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW CAN I CANCEL AN ORDER?
Please write to us immediately at email@example.com to request for cancellation of your order. In the event your order has been packed and shipped by the seller, we will be unable to process the cancellation.
- DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
No, at the moment we are able to offer shipping within India only.
- IS THERE A FEE FOR SELLING ON THE R&L SHOP?
Yes. This is because we need to cover the site maintenance cost, customer service, and other expenses. R&L will charge a small nominal fee for the online and offline support (listed above) that we provide our sellers.
If you wish to test the service, you can register (‘as a vendor’) HERE for a FREE 1-month trial. Once you register, R&L team will get in touch for the next steps.
If you have any queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop us a message HERE – and we will get in touch with you.
- I AM INTERESTED IN SELLING ON THE R&L SHOP. HOW DO I SIGN UP?
You can register (‘as a vendor’) HERE for a FREE 1-month trial. Once you register, R&L team will get in touch for the next steps.
- HOW AND WHEN WILL I RECEIVE PAYMENTS FOR MY PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE R&L SHOP?
Payments are processed on
- WILL YOU SHIP MY PRODUCTS TO MY CUSTOMERS?
For sellers in Nagaland, our logistics partner will come to collect the items from your address within 1-3 days of confirmation of order. You will have to pack the items as instructed by
For sellers outside of Nagaland, you will have to pack and ship on your own – at the moment.
For all sellers, we provide packing materials on signing up, and activating your shop by uploading your products on your R&L Shop.
- HOW DO I SET UP MY ONLINE STORE ON THE R&L SHOP?
To start your online store on the R&L Shop,
- Click on ‘Register’ and sign up by selecting ‘I am a Vendor’ and entering the details as requested in the form.
- R&L will then review and activate your store.
- Your shop will be activated within 24 hours (1 business day)
- An email will be sent to you with details on how to set up your store.
- HOW DO I COMMUNICATE WITH THE BUYERS OF MY PRODUCTS?
Please send an email to email@example.com R&L team will help you coordinate with the buyer.